Leigh V. Collier
Leigh V. Collier is the Mid South Region President for Wells Fargo, Birmingham Alabama. She will be the 2017 A. G. Gaston Conference Corporate Panelist.
Leigh provides executive leadership to the overall performance for 163 stores in the Mid South Community Region. This includes revenue growth, improving direct contribution, expense management, leadership development, business planning and executing on retail strategies.
Leigh joined the company in 2004 and has served in her current role since October 2011. She resides in Birmingham.
Positions (or roles) at Wells Fargo:
- 2009 – 2011 Community Bank President – Mobile, Alabama
- 2004 – 2009 Financial Sales Leader – Birmingham, Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Commercial Bank Administration – Louisiana State University
- United Way of Central Alabama – Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Birmingham Zoo – Board of Directors
- Alabama Bankers Association – Board of Directors
- Birmingham Business Alliance – Executive Committee
- Leadership Alabama – 2012-2013
American Heart Association – Executive Leadership Team
University of Alabama at Birmingham - Leadership Cabinet
Red Cross of Central Alabama